Nomagic transitions to a not-for-profit.
Nomagic is now a French not-for-profit organisation
Though we are registered in France, nothing will drastically change, and English will still be the default and favoured language to communicate.
Once memberships are all settled (we haven’t opened the organisation’s bank account yet), we’ll be looking for volunteers to help maintain Nomagic. Be it documentation, moderation, communication: there will be a lot to do, and we will gladly accept any help.
The following applications have been upgraded to their latest stable versions:
Reminder: Important maintenance will show in advance on our calendar, which you can follow if you want to, by following the ical feed.
- This month we addressed a long-standing issue about the backups rollover.
Our road map now includes:
- Upgrade the last 3 servers to the latest release.
- We are yet to start organising monthly discovery sessions to ease out first contact with people interested in Nomagic.
- Keep on implementing security/privacy policies.
- Implement Single Sign-On (SSO) so that Nomagic users won’t have to authenticate on each and every service in their Web browser.
- Rent another server to handle our increasing load and allow for new services.